The Bare-Non® Modesty Apron is a Privacy Gown which has been designed to protect the modesty and dignity of patients when it is necessary for them to be undressed, for eg., ECG exam. This includes being examined, undergoing investigations or when having treatment.
- Preserves the Modesty and Dignity of patients
- Cover the torso, fits comfortably
- Hygienic and Hypoallergenic
- Unisex- Easy to use
- Single use, disposable
- This listing is for a Twin-set that includes Bare-Non® Reversible Robe along with Bare-Non® Modesty Apron
Bare-Non® Modesty Apron
The Bare-Non® Modesty Apron has been pioneered, designed, and patented by a British Company.
This privacy gown is split in the centre to allow access to the abdomen when the patient is lying on their back. This innovation, together with the overall design, allows for use in a wide cross-section of medical examinations and investigations.
An extendable crimped neckline means one size fits all.
The Bare-Non® Modesty Apron is a low-cost, hypo-allergenic, single-use disposable garment that comes individually wrapped in a recyclable paper pouch. The garment is easy to use and comfortable to wear and enables the practitioner to perform a full examination without unnecessarily exposing the patient.
There are many instances where a patient can benefit from wearing a Bare-Non® Modesty Apron such as spinal examinations and orthopedic upper limb examinations, mammography and radiological investigations, echocardiography and electrocardiography, cardiac and respiratory examinations, and pre-operative assessment.
The Bare-Non® Modesty Apron can also be used in an immediate post-operative scenario especially in an “open ward” intensive care setting where the patient often needs to be exposed to access chest drains and ECG leads. In such environments, there is generally only a curtain to pull around the patient so small steps in modesty protection should be mandatory.
The Bare-Non® Modesty Apron is also of benefit to a young adult when being examined especially where there may be several other people in the room. As well as the medical practitioner there might also be parents, a chaperone, and possibly even junior doctors or medical students.
On offer here is a twin-set which includes the Bare-Non® Reversible Robe. The Reversible Robe can be worn in conjunction with a Bare-Non Modesty Apron such that when a Robe is removed the patient’s modesty is still protected.
Bare-Non® Reversible Robe / Privacy Gown
Bare-Non® Reversible Robe is an innovative product with the following advantages:-
- Reversible: can be worn like a dressing gown
- Or: reversed like a traditional backless gown when going to theatre except can be easily self-tied to prevent inadvertent exposure as is commonly seen with the traditional The Bare-Non® Modesty Apron, is a Privacy Gown which has been designed to protect the modesty and dignity of patients when it is necessary for them to be undressed.
- V-neck: When reversed it has a V-neck design with no ties meaning no choke threat
- Large sleeve size: allows for a 1 litre saline bag to be passed through easily
- Sleeve length: falls around the ante-cubital fossa allowing complete access to veins and forearms to allow access for venepuncture and also tracking phlebitis from in situ cannulae
- Single-Use Disposable: individually packed clean in a paper/film pouch, hypo-allergenic and adheres to best practice for infection control
- Easier to use and secure to preserve modesty and dignity than the traditional backless gown
- Modesty protected: design allows for complete torso coverage, no “bum-out” scenarios
- Long belts: allows the patient to easily secure robe when worn either as a dressing gown or when reversed as a traditional backless gown
- SMS Fabric: comfortable to wear
- Individually wrapped: patient confidence that never been worn before (peace of mind and infection control)
Can be supplied in cartons with the following features and benefits (for bulk orders), please let us know when ordering.
- Easy dispense: dispenser carton (25 pieces) incorporates a tear-out window
- Wall mounting: can be dispensed from a wall-mounted frame
- Storage: convenient storage in easily stackable cartons
- Individually sealed: contents protected from dust and better for infection control purposes